Run This Important Update: ParadEyes.com Security Certificate Expired on 08/04/17
The ParadEyes.com Security Certificate on your MaximEyes workstations expired on 08/04/17. To ensure that you don't experience an interruption in submitting your orders via ParadEyes.com, please login to the For Customers website at http://customer.first-insight.com and run this update on each workstation where you submit orders via the ParadEyes.com integration.
How to Run the Update on Each Workstation:
- Once you login to the For Customers website, click the DOWNLOADS menu tab.
- Click the MaximEyes-ParadEyes.com Integration Update (All MaximEyes Versions) - released July 14, 2017.
- A new message window will appear asking if you want to Run or Save the file. Click the Run button.
- Your browser may display the prompt "MaximEyesParadEyesSecurityUpdate2017.exe is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous." Please select the option to "Keep" it and double click on it.
- A second message will appear to verify if you want to run the update. Click the Run button again to install the MaximEyes-ParadEyes.com Integration Certificate Setup Wizard.
- Click the Next button. When prompted, enter the Practice Name and click the OK button.
- Click the Finish button.